Design Flexibility Of Our Greenhouses
Painting: All our greenhouses include a wet baked enamel
paint in your choice of white, Hartford Green or Rideau Brown. Custom colors
such as black, tan, grey or other colors to meet your specifications are
- Standard doors are either 26`` or 32``wide depending on green house
model. Upgrading to a 36``wide door is an option for wheelchair accessibility.
Double door upgrades are also available allowing for a larger opening.
Custom sizes can be built. Double doors are also available. All doors
swing to the exterior of the greenhouse.
- The included door and additional doors can be accommodated in the gable
ends or sidewalls.
- Doors can swing left or right for personal preference. All doors swing
to the exterior of the greenhouse.
- The door can be dropped lower than the rest of the frame at no additional
cost if the frame is raised on a foundation. This gives more height in
Vents: Optional side vents, louvers, or additional roof
vents can be added to any greenhouse for added passive ventilation. Exhaust
fan systems can be added and are common in larger greenhouses and warmer
Mix and Match: Our four various glazing systems can be
interchanged with each other to suit your needs. Example: a glass greenhouse
can have a polycarbonate roof. This will help heat insulation and diffuse
harmful sun rays in the summer while maintaining the clear walls for visibility.
Additional Length: Don`t feel restricted in your current
greenhouse. Additional length can be added at any time in the future to
accommodate more plants for a growing hobby.
Custom: If you have a pre-existing foundation, restricted
yard or a creative idea you`d like to bring to life, as a manufacturer,
we are able to modify our greenhouses.
- We can offer custom lengths, widths, and roof slopes.
- Gable ends can be removed and built to anchor an existing building.
- All our glass greenhouses come standard with tempered glass for added
safety. Laminated glass is available as an option.
- Flashing is used to help ensure proper connections to other structures.
- We offer various glass tinting options.
- Our greenhouses can be designed to accommodate multi-level foundations.
- Additional bracing can be added to accommodate higher wind and snow
- Various glass options including high performance coatings, tinting and
laminations are available.