Bio Green Electric Greenhouse Heater “Palma”
Palma Heater – Manufactured for Greenhouse Use
The new “Palma” electric fan heater by BIO GREEN is powerful, compact, energy-saving and safe to use. Its sturdy housing is made mainly of stainless steel. The Palma is the ideal solution for smaller greenhouses in which space is scare. Due to its compact shape, slip-resistant rubber feet and its practical carrying handle, it can be used almost anywhere.
The thermostat which can be purchased separately can be set to temperatures ranging from -50°C to + 99°C (-58°F to 210.2°F) which is perfect for most plant-related needs. Palma has an unrivalled output of 1500W and air circulation rate of 163 m³/h, ensuring that the warm air is very rapidly and evenly distributed and that the temperature in your greenhouse is always maintained at the right level.
The digital thermostat even allows you to select temperatures in the minus range. Thanks to the heater’s temperature accuracy (+/-2°C), energy consumption is surprisingly low, saving you money.
Retail Price $225.00
- Ready to plug in
- Heating in the cold, ventilation in the heat
- Adjustment range -50 to + 99 ° C (-58°F to 210.2°F)
- 1.5 m (approx. 5ft) temperature sensor cable length
- Thermostat available for all heating or cooling units or fans
- Up to 3000 W power adjustable
- Now with Thermo 2 digital thermostat available for purchase $130.00
- Floor-standing heater
- IPX4 splash-proof
- 1500 W heating output
- 163 m³/h air circulation
- Very inexpensive to operate
- Cable length 1.9m (approx. 6.2ft)
Already have a greenhouse?
You can purchase one of these handy heaters at our online shop.