Pest Control Device | BC Greenhouse Builders Ltd.

Pest Control Device

Most Popular Topics

Forums

Home Forums Pest Control Pest Control Device

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pestreater 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JesseVoss
    Participant

Hello,

I am so frustrated. In 2001 I bought an electric pest control called “Vermanix” at Costco. You got 5 plug-in units for $20. It worked beautifully. Within two weeks no mice, no roaches, even flies went into a death buzz after a few seconds. They worked for about 2 1/2 years and stopped. I cannot find them anymore! Because they lasted so long, I am afraid the company was a victim of its own success. The website is down and the only link I have found so far is a telephone number to Wel Tech in Sisters, Oregon. I am writing a letter to them but I don’t feel hopeful. Has anyone seen this product anywhere? I am desperate. My apartment is being overrun with vermin.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    http://www.tenant.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=618
    Web video quote

Thank you.

Pamhanson
    Participant

Even I have also heard a lot of good things about Vermanix. But just a few days ago one of my friends was also complaining like you, as at very first it helped from entering the pest inside the home, but later on, after a few days passed, they could see the pests in the home. So ultimately they decided to contact the best pest control queens ny and to look over the pest issues.

pestreater
    Participant

Also, make sure to look out for any signs of termites.

Signs Of Termites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.