|BC Greenhouse Builders is a leading manufacturer of hobby residential, estate, and institutional greenhouses. Founded in 1951, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth. We are positioned as a high quality source for permanent greenhouses and glass enclosures suitable in any climate or for any application.|
At BC Greenhouse Builders, we’re energetic and passionate about what we do. We seek a qualified candidate who shares our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service in a frontline Inside Sales Assistant / Reception.
- Have the drive and ability to operate as the frontline of a fast paced sales office.
- Utilize our extensive product offering to provide comprehensive sales quotes
- Maximize existing business relationships by presenting our features and benefits in a relevant way.
- Assist with logistics, database management, communications, and administration duties.
- Be a primary liaison between our clients and our production department with the desire to provide real, effective solutions.
- order entry, and in-bound sales calls
- creating quotations and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- attending trade shows
- assisting with database, email blasts, catalog mail outs
- shipping coordination and problem solving
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Sales / Customer Service background
- Ability to learn technical details quickly
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Proficient with current PC office computer software including Microsoft Word/Excel and internet savvy. Minimum 50 wpm typing skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Competitive wage and incentives
- Extended benefit coverage – medical, dental, life.
- RRSP with company match plus profit sharing after 6 months.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, BC Greenhouse Builders wants to hear from you!