|BC Greenhouse Builders is a leading manufacturer of hobby residential, estate, and institutional greenhouses. Founded in 1951, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth. We are positioned as a high quality source for permanent greenhouses and glass enclosures suitable in any climate or for any application.
At BC Greenhouse Builders, we’re energetic and passionate about what we do. We seek a qualified candidate who shares our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service in a frontline Inside Sales Assistant / Reception.
- Have the drive and ability to operate as the frontline of a fast paced sales office.
- Utilize our extensive product offering to provide comprehensive sales quotes
- Maximize existing business relationships by presenting our features and benefits in a relevant way.
- Assist with logistics, database management, communications, and administration duties.
- Be a primary liaison between our clients and our production department with the desire to provide real, effective solutions.
- order entry, and in-bound sales calls
- creating quotations and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- attending trade shows
- assisting with database, email blasts, catalog mail outs
- shipping coordination and problem solving
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Sales / Customer Service background
- Ability to learn technical details quickly
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Proficient with current PC office computer software including Microsoft Word/Excel and internet savvy. Minimum 50 wpm typing skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Competitive wage and incentives
- Extended benefit coverage – medical, dental, life.
- RRSP with company match plus profit sharing after 6 months.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, BC Greenhouse Builders wants to hear from you!