Our Strength Starts with our Framing
Strong Greenhouses are made in the Structural Design
Our customers choose us for the strength of our greenhouses plain and simple. We have been developing our framing system for over 67 years both for strength and weather resistance.
- Our greenhouses are built with heavy duty aluminum frames. They are typically 30-50% heavier than our competition. For example, our Traditional 8×12 single glass greenhouse with a 5/12 roof slope weighs nearly 1200 pounds.
- Our aluminum frames are proprietary to us – alloy and temper framework is 6063-T5 or T6 for extrusions and 209 for sheet/plates.
- Each roof purlin can carry a 50 pound hanging basket!
- Our polycarbonate greenhouses are virtually unbreakable and carry a 10 year warranty for hail damage.
- Our standard wind load rating is 85 mph and snow is 32 psf. See below for how much higher we can go!
Download our Framing Guide for even more detail and information! BC Greenhouse Framing and Glazing Options