eBook: NEW Essential Guide to Greenhouse FoundationsThis is the most requested guide in our history!
NEW! 10th Anniversary Edition of The Essential Guide to Greenhouse Foundations is your go-to manual for everything foundations. It has been updated with even more information including advanced greenhouse foundations, geothermal, building attached greenhouses, and more!
When we launched this guide 10 years ago, we had no idea that it would have a life of its own and become so helpful for gardeners everywhere. At over 28 pages and even more incredible photos, this little nugget is packed with all of the answers to your questions about wood foundations vs. concrete greenhouse foundations, what to do with that sloped yard, and the top seven questions every gardener should ask themselves before they break ground.
It’s Simple! Enter your email address and we’ll send you the FREE e-book today! OR simply hit the down arrow on the digital copy below and it will save directly to your desktop computer.
Have questions? Contact our team today at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Check out our quick video on different landscaping options too:
Our Table of Contents for The Essential Guide to Greenhouse Foundations:
- Do All Greenhouses Require a Foundation?
- Why is a Foundation not included in my purchase price?
- 7 Questions You Should Ask before you break ground
- THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BUILD
Selecting Your Site
- BUILDING A WOOD FOUNDATION
Prepping Your Site
Guidelines for Wood Foundations
Construct Your Wood Foundation
What is a Door Drop?
Information on Pressure Treated Wood
- BUILDING A CONCRETE FOUNDATION
Types of Footings
- Greenhouse Flooring Options
- Pest Prevention
- Installing a Greenhouse on a Sloped Yard
- Planning a Foundation for Building Attached Greenhouses
- GAHT, Geothermal and Walipini Greenhouses
- Permits and Engineered Drawings
- Plumbing, Electrical and Heating
- Brick and Rock Facades
- Price Considerations for a Foundation
- Resources, Staying Connected and Credits
We respect your privacy. You are under no obligation by using this form. Your information will not be shared or distributed to any outside party. You will receive offers, promotions and communications through BC Greenhouse Builders Ltd. and/or distributors of our greenhouses.
Please know that your privacy is important to us. You can unsubscribe to any and all communications at any time.