Building-Attached Greenhouses for Houses
What is a Building-Attached Greenhouse?
It’s exactly what the name implies! It’s a greenhouse attached to a house that is designed to look like an original part of the architecture. It’s also commonly referred to as a Side of House Greenhouse.
A building-attached greenhouse can be used in many different ways. It offers homeowners an affordable and unique extended living and growing space that can be used all year round in all different climates.
Benefits of a Side of House, Building-Attached Greenhouse
There are so many benefits to having a Building-Attached Greenhouse added to your house.
- Save your renovation budget. Rather than adding an addition to your home, consider a side of house, building-attached greenhouse that’ll cost you 60% less! While also increasing the value of your home.
- A building-attached greenhouse can be used in many different ways, all year round. Use it as a sunroom, a special room for your pets or grow your own vegetables.
- Since these greenhouses are attached to the side of your home, gaining access to water and power is easy, and will help to create a perfect, multifunctional space in your home.
- No matter how frigid the weather is outside, a Side of House, Building-Attached Greenhouse is well insulated to maximize heat, and create an optimal living and growing environment.
Features of a Side of House, Building Attached Greenhouse
Every Side of House, Building Attached Greenhouse kit sold by BC Greenhouse Builders offers features to make your greenhouse work seamlessly with your home’s architectural style.
- Each Building Attached Greenhouse kit can be modified and matched to your roof line.
- Building Attached Greenhouse kits are available in Pacific, Traditional, Cottage or Cape Cod slope.
- Building Attached Greenhouse kits can be upgraded to withstand wind loads up to 140 mph and snow loads up to 100 psf.
- Building Attached Greenhouse kits are available in any color and any glazing – single glass, double glass, twinwall or fivewall polycarbonate.
Contact us to learn more about BC Greenhouse Builders, Building Attached Greenhouse kits for your home.
Design it your way!
Build the home-attached greenhouse you want, not what is on the shelf. Choose any size, style or color to match your garden.
Available in single glass, double glass, twinwall and fivewall polycarbonate. Ask us about our high performance glass, tinted, or laminated too.
Our building-attached greenhouses are built with an aluminum frame which can include trusses, roof purlins, support braces which meet 85 mph winds and 32 psf snow loads and upgraded higher. We have many framing options to design the greenhouse of your dreams.
Further DetailsWHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER
- Written instructions and our toll free technical support line
- Our Lifetime warranty is the best in the business because we stand behind it
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a building permit?
Featured eBook (Free)
eBook: Essential Guide to Foundations