Home-Attached GreenhousesHome-attached greenhouses are designed to look like an original part of your architecture.
Want to talk to a greenhouse expert?
We‘re ready to help you design your greenhouse. 1-888-391-4433
Features and benefits of Home-Attached Greenhouses
- The ultimate in affordable living and growing space, a home attached greenhouse is typically 40% the cost of an addition to your home
- Convenient access to water and power
- designed to maximize the heating benefits of your home
- Each greenhouse kit is adaptable in design and built to customer specifications to match your existing roof line.
- Available in Pacific, Traditional, Cottage or Cape Cod slope
- the high quality structural design can be upgraded for additional wind and snow loads if required
- The frame is available in any color to match your existing structure as well as any glazing – single glass, double glass, twinwall or fivewall polycarbonate.
Design it your way!
Build the greenhouse you want, not what is on the shelf. Choose any size, style or color to match your garden.
Many glazing options are available to you including single glass, double glass, twinwall and fivewall polycarbonate. Ask us about our high performance glass, tinted, or laminated too.
Our greenhouses are built with an aluminum infrastructure which can include trusses, roof purlins, support braces which meet 85 mph winds and 32 psf snow loads. We have many framing options to design the greenhouse of your dreams.
Further DetailsWHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER
- DVD, written instructions and our toll free technical support line
- Our Lifetime warranty is the best in the business because we stand behind it