Building Attached GreenhousesBuilding attached greenhouses are designed to look like an original part of your architecture.
Features and benefits of Building Attached Greenhouses
- The ultimate in affordable living and growing space, an attached greenhouse is typically 40% the cost of an addition to your home
- Convenient access to water and power
- Designed to maximize heat
- Each greenhouse kit can be modified and matched to your roof line
- Available in Pacific, Traditional, Cottage or Cape Cod slope
- Upgrade wind loads up to 140 mph and snow loads up to 100 psf
- The greenhouse is available in any color and any glazing – single glass, double glass, twinwall or fivewall polycarbonate.
Design it your way!
Build the greenhouse you want, not what is on the shelf. Choose any size, style or color to match your garden.
Available in single glass, double glass, twinwall and fivewall polycarbonate. Ask us about our high performance glass, tinted, or laminated too.
Our greenhouses are built with an aluminum frame which can include trusses, roof purlins, support braces which meet 85 mph winds and 32 psf snow loads and upgraded higher. We have many framing options to design the greenhouse of your dreams.
Further DetailsWHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER
- Written instructions and our toll free technical support line
- Our Lifetime warranty is the best in the business because we stand behind it