Epic Gardening Collaboration
As you likely know, Epic Gardening is the go-to place on the internet for gardening advice and support! When we started talking about Kevin Espiritu’s homestead and his plans, we took the time and walked through the buying process to come up with a greenhouse that would work best for his climate and growing needs. While this greenhouse has all the bells and whistles, we wanted to give a view into the costs of a pared down version as well.
Details (As featured):
- Model: Custom Slope Freestanding Lean To
- Colour: Hartford Green
- Dimension: 8′ – 7 1/2″ x 10′ – 8″ Outside of Frame Dimensions
- Roof Glazing: Single Glass 6mm, Full Sheet, Tempered, Green Tint
- Wall Glazing: Single Glass 6mm, Full Sheet, Tempered
- Side Wall Height: 7′ – 0″ with 9′ – 0 1/8″ Ridge Height
- Greenhouse Structural Upgrades for 90 MPH Wind & 32 PSF Snow Load
- Double Bay Side Vent with Automatic MK7 Opener
- Double Bay Side Vent with Manual Corkscrew Opener
- Storm Door 36”x 80” Single Glass (HL)
- Tall Side Wall Glazed with Single Glass 6mm, Full Sheet, Tempered
- 10″ Exhaust Fan Package with 1 Intake Shutter & Thermostat
- Tube Gutter 3 x 3” on One Side Wall with Downspouts
- Decorative Pressure Cap
- Base Price: $13,999 with 3mm single glass and no decorative upgrades
- Price as Shown with all Upgrades: $24,999
- Price as Shown with Accessories: $32,000
Things to Know
- All our greenhouses are made to order, and any size, slope or customization is possible
- We have many Value Models that are a great option for those starting their greenhouse-growing journey!
- Our standard 3mm single glass greenhouses are manufactured with a 1/2” overlap and there is an upgrade option of single piece 6mm glass. This Epic Gardening greenhouse features 6mm glass.
- 8’x12’ is the most common size that can be built in most residential municipalities without needing to apply for a permit. Although, we do still recommend phoning your local planning office to make sure.
- You have the choice of designing the greenhouse to be flush to the ground or on a raised wall. Some consideration will be required for door placement and overall access height.
Do you want to learn more about Epic Gardening? The best thing to do is visit them on YouTube where they post amazing gardening content! Visit their website here: https://www.epicgardening.com/
Request a Free Greenhouse Catalog Today
For more information, please contact:
BC Greenhouse Builders
Phone Number: 1-888-391-4433