Traditional Greenhouse SeriesThe Traditional greenhouse is low slope and perfect for heat retention.
Want to talk to a greenhouse expert?
We‘re ready to help you design your greenhouse. 1-888-391-4433
Features and benefits of the Traditional Greenhouse Series
- Slope: 5/12, Pitch 23 degrees
- Our most popular greenhouse design that has been in production since the 1950’s
- Classic straight eave greenhouse kit provides maximum natural light for year-round hobby gardening
- Enjoy the exceptional value as it maximizes the most available floor space
- Minimizes heating costs due to the reduced volume and lower pitch of the roof
- Double, tinted, and high performance glass is also available.
Design it your way!
GREENHOUSE GLAZING OPTIONS
Many glazing options are available to you including single glass, double glass, twinwall and fivewall polycarbonate. Ask us about our high performance glass, tinted, or laminated too.
Interested in adding more living and growing space? Our home-attached greenhouse models are a fraction of the cost of constructing an addition.
GABLE ATTACHED GREENHOUSES
Designed to look like an original part of your architecture, pick your favorite glazing and color and we will remove the gable wall to attach to your perfect location.
Further DetailsWHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER
- DVD, written instructions and our toll free technical support line
- Our Lifetime warranty is the best in the business because we stand behind it
Featured eBook (Free)
eBook:Essential Guide to Foundations