Traditional Greenhouse SeriesThe Traditional hobby greenhouse is low slope and perfect for heat retention and your backyard.
New! Try our new Design Your
Own Greenhouse app.
Try it now. | Prefer to talk? 1-888-391-4433
Features and benefits of the Traditional Greenhouse Series
- Slope: 5/12, Pitch 23 degrees
- Our most popular greenhouse design since the 1950’s ideal for the backyard
- Classic straight eave greenhouse kit provides maximum natural light year-round
- Maximizes the most available floor space
- Minimizes heating costs due to the reduced volume and lower pitch of the roof
- Double, tinted, and high performance glass is also available.
Design it your way!
GREENHOUSE GLAZING OPTIONS
Available in glass, double glass, twinwall and fivewall polycarbonate. Ask us about our high performance glass, tinted, or laminated too.
Interested in adding more living and growing space? Our building attached lean-to greenhouse models are a fraction of the cost of an addition.
GABLE ATTACHED GREENHOUSES
Designed to look like an original part of your architecture, pick your favorite glazing and color to attach to your perfect location at the side of your house or other structure.
Further DetailsWHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER
- Written instructions and our toll free technical support line
- Our Lifetime warranty is the best in the business because we stand behind it
Frequently asked questions
What is the best location site for my greenhouse?
Do I need a building permit?
Featured eBook (Free)
eBook:Essential Guide to Foundations